How a Truck Accident Attorney Can Help You in Chicago
In the aftermath of a truck accident, you may have a range of questions and concerns. Victims of truck accidents might be facing serious disabilities and a long course of rehabilitation after suffering an injury. Furthermore, truck accident victims may miss time from work, which can make it difficult for them to pay bills or make ends meet. Families may lose their children’s primary caregiver if the child’s primary caregiver gets hurt in a crash, putting the whole family in a tough position where they may need to hire outside help to care for their family.
Your focus after a serious truck accident is likely to be how you can best heal, pay your medical bills, and make ends meet. Most victims of truck accidents don’t have experience navigating complex personal injury cases and don’t have experience negotiating with insurance companies, especially large truck insurance companies. Insurance companies can often make the claims process more challenging and even delay or deny claims, especially when the claim is large. The Budin Law Offices are truck accident lawyers in Chicago, Illinois who may be able to help you navigate the various aspects of the claims process. Here’s how we can help:
- Identifying Negligent Parties and Fighting for Compensation for Victims. The Budin Law Offices is a truck accident law firm in Chicago, Illinois that can identify negligent parties. We can investigate your truck accident and help identify responsible parties, including shipping companies, truck drivers, and truck companies. Truck companies and drivers must meet strict federal and local laws regarding licensing, shipping, and hours of service. The trucking accident attorneys at the Budin Law Offices are skilled at investigating truck accident cases and claims. We can identify where the truck company went wrong and fight to help you and your family get the settlement you may deserve.
- Estimating the Value of Your Claim: The Budin Law Offices is a trucking accident law firm in Chicago, Illinois that can review your medical bills, pay stubs from missed time from work, and rehabilitation expenses. The value of your claim is often far more than the bills you’ve missed and the medical costs you’ve incurred. Serious injuries can come with long-term consequences and long-term need for medical care. Individuals may be permanently disabled and may no longer be able to work or no longer able to return to work. Some individuals may need work retraining. Finally, you may also be entitled to receive compensation for pain and suffering. These damages can be estimated by the Budin Law Offices using special formulas. The more serious your accident, the more money in pain and suffering damages you may be entitled to receive. Before settling with insurers, accepting a settlement from insurance adjusters or truck companies, consider reaching out to the Budin Law Offices, a truck accident lawyer in Chicago, Illinois today.
- Negotiating with Insurance Adjusters: Truck companies are required by law to have high limit insurance policies. However, insurance adjusters have a vested interest in settling for the least amount of money possible. Adjusters may sometimes use computer programs or formulas to estimate your damages and losses. Sometimes these estimates are accurate, but sometimes these estimates may not be sufficient to cover your losses. The first step to getting the settlement you deserve will be to understand the value of your claim. Once you understand what your truck accident claim is worth, the Budin Law Offices are truck accident lawyers in Chicago, Illinois who can assist you with speaking and negotiating with insurance adjusters to get the claim you may deserve under the law.
These are just some of the ways that the truck accident attorney at the Budin Law Offices in Chicago, Illinois may be able to help you. Let us help you navigate the truck accident claim process. Because truck accidents tend to be more serious than motor vehicle accidents, much more may be at stake. Contact the Budin Law Offices today to learn more.
Tractor Trailer Accident Lawyer in Chicago, Illinois
Tractor trailer accidents can be far more serious than car crashes. Tractor trailers are more prone to rolling over. Because tractor trailers ride so high above the ground, when accidents occur, there is a greater risk that cars can slide under the truck during an accident, resulting in far more serious injuries and accidents. The weight of these vehicles can also mean that the truck must be in perfect working order—brakes and tires must be properly maintained because failure of maintenance can lead to problems stopping or deadly tire blowouts. If a truck company’s failure to maintain a tractor trailer, or if driver error led to a serious accident, consider reaching out to the tractor trailer accident attorneys at the Budin Law Offices in Chicago, Illinois. Our tractor trailer accident law firm can review your case, investigate the truck company’s records of maintenance, and determine whether maintenance failure of the tractor trailer led to your injuries.
Steps to Take After Your Semi-Truck Accident in Chicago
If you’ve been hurt in a semi-truck accident in Chicago, there are several steps you can take right away to protect your rights. What are they? And what are your rights?
- Seek medical attention for any injuries right away and keep records of all medical bills.
- Contact your insurance company to inform them about the accident.
- Get the contact information of the driver, the trucking company, and their insurers.
- Contact a semi-truck accident lawyer in Chicago, Illinois, like the Budin Law Offices today.
A semi-truck accident attorney like the lawyers at the Budin Law Offices can review your case, review your medical expenses and losses, help you understand your rights, and take steps to help you get the settlement you may deserve from negligent truck companies and insurance companies. Truck companies may have teams of lawyers working on their side to protect their interests and protect their bottom lines. You need an attorney on your side protecting your interests. The Budin Law Offices are a semi-truck accident law firm that can have your best interests in mind.
Seek Justice for Your Truck Accident in Chicago Today
You may only have a limited amount of time to seek damages for your injuries and losses after a truck accident. The Budin Law Offices are truck accident lawyers who can work with you to help you seek justice. Truck companies have an immense responsibility to follow the law and operate safely. When truck companies cut corners, they can endanger other drivers on the road and the general public. When victims of truck accidents seek damages for their injuries, they send a strong message to truck companies that they will be held accountable when they cut corners or fail to follow the law. Contact the Budin Law Offices today to learn more.
We offer a free consultation. Call us at 312-377-0700 or send us an email.
Budin Law Offices
Chicago Personal Injury Attorney
The process starts with a free consultation.
We encourage you to call the accident lawyer
Chicago at 312-377-0700 or send us an email
to learn more about how we can serve you.